“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin
Eligibility: High school students (9th to 12th grade) from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan.
- September 18, 2017: Registration Begins
- October 23, 2017: OTIS Trading Begins (Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. EST)
- November 27, 2017: Mid-Project Team Review Due
- December 29, 2017: Trading Ends
- January 14, 2018: Final Strategies Due
- January 29, 2018: Top Teams Notified
- March 10, 2018*: Region 1 Finale at Penn Wharton China Center, Beijing
- May 4-5, 2018*: Global Finale at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
*Important Note: March 10 and May 5, 2018 are SAT test dates.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and you can find us @whartonhs on Twitter and @kwhslife on Instagram. Don’t forget to use #kwhsinvests on your posts.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition Region 1 Guidebook.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition Region 1 Approved Stock List.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition OTIS FAQ.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 Additional Resources.
Click HERE to access a tutorial video on OTIS (Online Trading and Investment Simulator).