Students, we want to hear from you!
Any teenager anywhere in the world can enter our KWHS Comment and Win contest by signing up for KWHS (it’s free) and commenting on a story when the contest is active — from the end of June through August. Of course, you can comment on KWHS stories whenever you like, but you can only win great prizes from Wharton during the contest!
The KWHS business journal has hundreds of articles, videos and podcasts exploring entrepreneurship, economics, leadership, business, personal finance and careers. Find a story, video or podcast that interests, angers or inspires you through our search engine on the homepage or by scrolling through the Articles, Videos or Podcasts tabs at the top of the homepage, and then share your reflections in the Comments section of the article.
When you comment, we hope you will provide more than a review of the story. We want you to be reflective and to think critically about the topic of the article. Need inspiration? Check out this news story about last year’s KWHS Comment and Win for links to great comments from students around the world.
Educators, this is a great summer assignment for your students!
- The next Comment and Win contest will kick off June 25, 2018
- High school students post comments to KWHS articles to promote critical and reflective thinking
- Four rounds, beginning at the end of June and ending in early September
- During our first contest in summer of 2017, 250 high school students from around the world posted comments
- We honored 20 students throughout the competition
- Top winners receive books by Wharton faculty and all winners get KWHS certificates and recognition on KWHS and social media