“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin
Eligibility: High school students (9th to 12th grade) from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- October 9, 2017: Registration Begins
- October 30, 2017: OTIS Trading Begins
- December 4, 2017: Mid-Project Team Review Due
- January 5, 2018: Trading Ends
- January 21, 2018: Final Strategies Due
- February 5, 2018: Top Teams Notified
- March 3, 2018: Region 2 Finale at Infosys Campus, Bangalore
- April/May, 2018: Global Finale at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
The competition materials (guidebook, approved stock list and additional resources) will be released soon.