“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin
Eligibility: High school students (9th to 12th grade) from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- October 9, 2017: Registration Begins
- October 27, 2017: Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. EST
- October 30, 2017: OTIS Trading Begins
- December 4, 2017: Mid-Project Team Review Due
- January 5, 2018: Trading Ends
- January 21, 2018: Final Strategies Due
- February 5, 2018: Top Teams Notified
- March 3, 2018: Region 2 Finale at Infosys Campus, Bangalore
- May 4 – 5, 2018*: Global Finale at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
*Important Note: May 5, 2018 is an SAT test date.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and you can find us @whartonhs on Twitter and @kwhslife on Instagram. Don’t forget to use #kwhsinvests on your posts.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition Region 2 Guidebook.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition Approved Stock List.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition OTIS FAQ.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 Additional Resources.
Click HERE to access a tutorial video on OTIS (Online Trading and Investment Simulator).