“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin
Eligibility: High school students (9th to 12th grade) from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan.
- September 18, 2017: Registration Begins
- October 23, 2017: OTIS Trading Begins
- November 27, 2017: Mid-Project Team Review Due
- December 29, 2017: Trading Ends
- January 14, 2018: Final Strategies Due
- January 29, 2018: Top Teams Notified
- March 10, 2018: Region 1 Finale at Penn Wharton China Center, Beijing
- April/May, 2018: Global Finale at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Step 1: Advisors register first
Advisors must register for the competition first, so they are linked to their teams and can view their portfolios.
Step 2: Student team leader registers his/her team and links to advisors (if any)
Click here to register your team.
*Important Note: An advisor should NOT enter registration information on behalf of his/her student teams. Trading accounts are tied to each registration email.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition Region 1 Guidebook.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition Region 1 Approved Stock List.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 KWHS Investment Competition OTIS FAQ.
Click HERE to access 2017-2018 Additional Resources.